If it is, Saygus has made a point of giving the impression that the business truly plans to produce a phone. Its prototypes, which I have personally used, are useful but otherwise quite ordinary—even going so far as to rent up a portion of an office complex in Utah and construct a massive Saygus logo on the structure.
- The Most Alarming Cryptocurrency Scams Trending
- Explore The Horrors of CFD Trading Scams
- Blacklisted Companies Conducting Crypto Currency Related Scams
- 7 Blacklisted Online Scam Companies Which Have Stolen Million
- Companies Blacklisted for Conducting Investment Scams
- Companies Blacklisted for Conducting Banking Scams & Frauds
- Got Scammed Through a Forex Fraud? Get Consultation
- Get Personalized Consultation for Banking Scam Recovery!
- Consultation for Recovering Funds From an Investment Scam
Scams can be complex and hard to fix. If you suspect that you have been scammed, the best way to fix the problem is to get expert help because you will need advice on legal and procedural matters.