Any string of digits the same length as a phone number can be sent messages to by the hacker. Without risk, they are free to test any and all digit combinations. Users read 98 percent of text messages, according to Gartner, and respond to 45 percent of them. This makes text a highly obvious attack channel for hackers, especially given that, according to Gartner, only 6% of emails receive replies.
- The Most Alarming Cryptocurrency Scams Trending
- Explore The Horrors of CFD Trading Scams
- Blacklisted Companies Conducting Crypto Currency Related Scams
- 7 Blacklisted Online Scam Companies Which Have Stolen Million
- Companies Blacklisted for Conducting Investment Scams
- Companies Blacklisted for Conducting Banking Scams & Frauds
- Got Scammed Through a Forex Fraud? Get Consultation
- Get Personalized Consultation for Banking Scam Recovery!
- Consultation for Recovering Funds From an Investment Scam
Scams can be complex and hard to fix. If you suspect that you have been scammed, the best way to fix the problem is to get expert help because you will need advice on legal and procedural matters.