Cryptocurrencies have earned a bad rap since their inception, according to Markus’ tweet, with many people, notably traditional financial players, using derogatory words to describe the asset class. Elon Musk, Tesla’s CEO, responded to Markus’ message with a “rolling on the floor laughing” emoji, which the latter complimented as incredibly clever.
- The Most Alarming Cryptocurrency Scams Trending
- Explore The Horrors of CFD Trading Scams
- Blacklisted Companies Conducting Crypto Currency Related Scams
- 7 Blacklisted Online Scam Companies Which Have Stolen Million
- Companies Blacklisted for Conducting Investment Scams
- Companies Blacklisted for Conducting Banking Scams & Frauds
- Got Scammed Through a Forex Fraud? Get Consultation
- Get Personalized Consultation for Banking Scam Recovery!
- Consultation for Recovering Funds From an Investment Scam
Scams can be complex and hard to fix. If you suspect that you have been scammed, the best way to fix the problem is to get expert help because you will need advice on legal and procedural matters.