The rise in online dating, as well as “lockdown loneliness”, led to a huge increase in online romance scams. More than a third of people who dated online were asked for money, according to a survey. Moreover, it has been released that in the first half of 2021, £15.1m was lost to romance scammers, which is a 62% increase compared to 2020.
- The Most Alarming Cryptocurrency Scams Trending
- Explore The Horrors of CFD Trading Scams
- Blacklisted Companies Conducting Crypto Currency Related Scams
- 7 Blacklisted Online Scam Companies Which Have Stolen Million
- Companies Blacklisted for Conducting Investment Scams
- Companies Blacklisted for Conducting Banking Scams & Frauds
- Got Scammed Through a Forex Fraud? Get Consultation
- Get Personalized Consultation for Banking Scam Recovery!
- Consultation for Recovering Funds From an Investment Scam
Scams can be complex and hard to fix. If you suspect that you have been scammed, the best way to fix the problem is to get expert help because you will need advice on legal and procedural matters.