California leads the list in 2021, with over 3,000 casualties and a total loss of $184 million. That’s more than twice as much as the second-place finisher, Florida, which suffered roughly $70 million in damages from 1,738 victims. Texas was next, with 1,752 victims and roughly $65 million in romance scandals. Maine was last on the list, losing $386,894, Vermont lost $528,709, and DC lost $861,723. Read on to find out more on how Vermont became the second least scammed state in the US.
Click here for more studies
- The Most Alarming Cryptocurrency Scams Trending
- Explore The Horrors of CFD Trading Scams
- Blacklisted Companies Conducting Crypto Currency Related Scams
- 7 Blacklisted Online Scam Companies Which Have Stolen Million
- Companies Blacklisted for Conducting Investment Scams
- Companies Blacklisted for Conducting Banking Scams & Frauds
- Got Scammed Through a Forex Fraud? Get Consultation
- Get Personalized Consultation for Banking Scam Recovery!
- Consultation for Recovering Funds From an Investment Scam
Scams can be complex and hard to fix. If you suspect that you have been scammed, the best way to fix the problem is to get expert help because you will need advice on legal and procedural matters.